- Children Sunday School. During church service on Sundays.
- Quarterly Fasting & Prayer. Every first seven days in January, May, September and December.
- Quarterly Night Prayer. Every second Friday after the quarterly fasting & prayer from 10pm – 1am.
- Joshua’s Army (Men’s Fellowship). Details will be communicated.
- Our Lord’s Supper. Every first Sunday of the month during service.
- Ladies’ of Ambassadors. Every second Saturday of the month for breakfast at 10am.
- Girls for Christ (YM). Every second Sunday of the month after service.
- Sons of Abraham (YM). Bi-weekly on Sundays from 6pm – 7pm
- Morning Prayer. Virtual. Every last Saturday of the month, 8.00am – 9:00am virtually.
- Thanksgiving and Healing Service. Every last Sunday of the month.
- Radio Ministry. Join Pastors James & Rebecca Otitoju on Sundays at 7:30am on CHAB AM 800, or 800chab.radio; Max TV Channel 829 or online: http://tunein.com/radio/chab-800-s31153/
- Young Ambassadors (YA). Virtual. Every Saturday at 1:30pm.
- Children, YA & Youth Ministry (YM). Leading the service in any month with five Sundays (In 2022, January, May, July and October).
- AFCMI Joint House Fellowship. Every 2nd and 4th Thursday from 7:30 pm – 9 pm.
- Prayer Chain. From 6:00am Friday to 6.00am Saturday. Text the church phone so we can contact you to set up a time for you.
- Church Convention/Retreat: September 15-17, 2023
- Joshua’s Army conference.
- Ladies of Ambassadors Conference
- Valentine Supper: February 2023
- Couples Weekend
- Women’s National Conference: Watch for details on www.princessesinternational.org
- Youth Conference
- Vacation Bible School & Leadership Summit: July 2023
- Christmas Banquet/Carols: : December 2023
- End of year/beginning of the New Year service: December 2023
“Stop telling God how big your problem is instead tell your problem how big your God is”
Some programs are virtual. To join, text (306) 347-3272. For more information on any of the above programs, visit our website at www.afcmi.org, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call or text us at 306-347-3272.